Who is responsible for data processing at our company
Responsible for data processing is:
Cascina San Giovanni srl
Loc. Pia 23, 12050 Rocchetta-Belbo (CN) (Italien)
+39 0141 880 305
Processing of your data within the scope of the core activity of our company
We process your personal data transferred to us within the framework of the contractual and pre-contractual relationships existing between us. The scope, type, purpose and necessity of the processing depends on the respective underlying contractual relationship. For this purpose, we store and process your data in the computer systems used by us. The data processed by us includes all those data that were provided by you for the purpose of using the contractual or pre-contractual services and are required to process your inquiry or the contract concluded between us.
This may include, in particular, the following data:
- Name and address
- E-mail address and phone number
- Contract data
- Payment details.
The processing is limited to those data that are necessary and appropriate to respond to inquiries and/or to fulfill a contract concluded between you and us. Personal data will only be transferred to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of providing the service or as part of the organization of our business to handle financial accounting and compliance with legal obligations. In this case, only those data will be transferred to external service providers that are necessary and appropriate for the fulfillment of the contract or for the handling of financial accounting as well as compliance with legal obligations. The processing by us is carried out in accordance with your instructions or the statutory provisions. Legal basis: The processing of your personal data and the transfer to third parties is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO and serves to fulfill the contract between you and us. Otherwise, we only pass on data to third parties if there is a legal obligation to do so, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO or if there is a legitimate interest in this, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. This is the case, for example, if this is necessary to pursue our claims. Deletion: Your data will be deleted as soon as the data is no longer required for the fulfillment of contractual or legal duties of care and for dealing with any warranty and comparable obligations. The statutory retention obligations remain unaffected by this.
If you only use our website for informational purposes, our Internet service provider only collects the personal data that the browser you are using transmits to its server. This is the following data:
- IP adress
- the date and time of access to our website
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status (HTTP status)
- the amount of data transferred
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- the type of browser you are using and its version
- the operating system you are using
- the website from which you may have accessed our website
- the pages or sub-pages that you visit on our website.
The aforementioned data is stored as log files on the servers of our Internet service provider. This is necessary in order to be able to display the website on the end device you are using, as well as to ensure stability and security. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes. Legal basis: The data processing is based on our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our Internet offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Duration: The above data for the provision of our website is stored for a period of 7 days and then deleted.
Information on the contact options we provide
If you contact us via e-mail, social media, telephone, fax, mail, our contact form or otherwise and provide us with personal data such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address, or provide further information about yourself or your request, this data will be stored and processed in our company for the purpose of processing your request. Legal basis: If you have submitted your enquiry via our contact form, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. If you submit your enquiry in the context of contractual or pre-contractual relations with us, the legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. DSGVO. If your enquiry does not fall under one of the aforementioned categories, our legitimate interest in processing your data is to answer your enquiry properly and in your interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Deletion: The personal data we collect will be deleted if it is no longer necessary. We review the necessity every 2 years. In addition, you can revoke the data processing at any time.
If you use our online shop to place orders, we require certain data in order to process your order. This includes, in particular, your name as well as your address and electronic contact data, information for the processing of the payment procedure as well as the services used. This data is stored by us. The information you provide in the mandatory fields of the order form is absolutely necessary for the justification and fulfilment of the contract. In detail, we use the data you have provided to us in particular in order to
- Identify you as our customer,
- Process, fulfil and complete your order,
- to get in touch with you,
- to invoice you,
- to be able to handle any liability claims,
- to be able to assert contractual claims against you.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of your data, as far as the processing of your order is concerned, is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. This also applies to the processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation to do so pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- this is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of the contract concluded with you (e.g. passing on the data to the logistics company commissioned with the delivery or for the purpose of payment processing).
Furthermore, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. If we pass on your personal data to third parties, we limit the scope of the data transmitted to the minimum necessary.
You can voluntarily create a user account in which you can view your orders. We will store the data you provided when creating the user account until you cancel it. If you have cancelled your account, your data will be deleted, subject to its retention being necessary for reasons of commercial or tax law in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. Information in the customer account remains until its deletion with subsequent archiving in the event of a legal obligation. It is the responsibility of the users to save their data in the event of termination before the end of the contract. We use transient cookies (see above under cookies) to store the contents of the shopping basket and persistent cookies (see above under cookies) to store the login status.
When you place an order, register for a user account or log in again, we store your IP address and the time of the respective user action. The purpose of the storage is ours, but also your legitimate interests in protection against misuse and other unauthorised use. Legal basis: The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. This data will not be passed on to third parties unless this is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
Deletion: Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of 10 years. However, after expiry of the statutory warranty rights (2 years), we will restrict processing to the effect that your data will only be used to comply with the statutory obligations.
Your rights under the GDPR
- Right to information: Pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, you may request confirmation as to whether and which of your personal data we process. In addition, you can request information from us free of charge about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint and the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us. Furthermore, you have the right to be informed whether your personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate safeguards in connection with the transfer.
- Right of rectification: Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, you may request the correction of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us and relating to you.
- Right to erasure: In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as we do not need to process it for the following purposes:
- to fulfil a legal obligation,
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, or
- for reasons of public interest as set out in Art. 17(3)(c) and (d) DSGVO.
- Right to restriction: In accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you refuse its erasure and instead request the restriction of the use of the data,
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- you have objected to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, but it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds which entitle us to continue processing despite your objection outweigh your rights.
- Right to information: If you have exercised the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom personal data relating to you has been disclosed of the rectification or erasure of the data or the restriction of processing requested by you, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
- Right to data portability: Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, you may request that we receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transfer it to another controller.
- Right of appeal: Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your place of work or our registered office.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The revocation declared by you does not change the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that took place until the revocation.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of a balance of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO). This is particularly the case if the data processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract. If you exercise your right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can prove to you that compelling reasons worthy of protection for the data processing outweigh your interests and rights.
Irrespective of the above, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis.
Please address your objection to the contact address of the responsible person given above.
Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA
We use "Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA ", a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, on our website.
Information on the third-party provider:
Registered office within the EU: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Our online presence on social networks
We operate online presences within the social networks listed below. If you visit one of these sites, your usage data will be collected and processed by the respective provider. As a rule, this is done by means of cookies that are stored on the end device you are using. For the term "cookie", see above under the corresponding heading. The cookies are used to store your usage behaviour and interests and to create corresponding usage profiles. In the usage profiles, data can also be stored regardless of the device you use. This is particularly the case if you are a member of the respective platform and logged in to it.
The collected data is generally used by the provider for the purpose of advertising and market research by creating usage profiles from your usage behaviour. These in turn may be used by the providers to play interest-based advertising to you. You have a right of revocation against the creation of user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact the respective provider. If you have an account with the provider, your usage data may be linked to it. To prevent such a linkage of your data, you can log out of the provider's service before visiting our site.
The purpose and extent to which data is collected by the provider can be found in the respective data protection declarations of the providers, which are communicated below. We ourselves have no influence on what data is collected and how this data is used by the provider. If you wish to request detailed information or exercise your rights as a data subject, the most effective way to do this is to contact the provider in question yourself, as only the provider in question has access to your data.
We would like to point out that your user data may be transferred and processed outside the area of the European Union. In this case, there is a risk that the enforcement of your data subject rights may become more difficult. Those US providers that are certified under the Privacy Shield have undertaken to comply with EU data protection standards. Information on whether the respective provider has such a certificate can be found in the information on the providers listed below.
Legal basis: If you have been asked for consent to data processing by one of the providers mentioned below, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. Otherwise, the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests to contact you and communicate with you, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. Prevention: For the respective opt-out options, please refer to the information provided by the providers linked below.
We maintain online presences on the following social networks:
LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043 - USA
Registered office in the EU: LinkedIn, Hofstatt 4th Floor, Sendlinger Str. 12, 80331 Munich - Germany
- Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active
Facebook is a service of Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 - USA.
Sitz in der EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 - Irland
- Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active
We use “Google Analytics”, a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, on our website.
We use Google Analytics to record and statistically evaluate the flow of visitors to our website. Among other things, Google Analytics collects data about the website from which you accessed our website (so-called referrer), which subpages of the website you accessed or how often and for how long a subpage was viewed and which interactions you carried out. In order to collect and store this data, Google Analytics sets a cookie on the end device you use (see the term above under the heading Cookies). We use the AnonymizeIP function to anonymise your IP address so that it is shortened and can no longer be assigned to your visit to our website. Further information transmitted will not be assigned to or linked with the anonymised IP address by Google. The information generated in this way is transferred to Google servers in the USA and stored there. Google may pass on this personal data collected via the technical procedure to third parties. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google. According to this contract, Google is entitled and obliged to evaluate the information obtained for us and to create statistical reports for us on the type and scope of website use. These statistics enable us to continuously improve our offer, to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of our internet marketing and to make our internet presence more interesting and user-friendly for you as a user. Legal basis: We use Google Analytics based on our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Deletion: The data we collect and transmit in this way is automatically deleted after 26 months. Prevention: You can prevent cookies from being stored by downloading and installing the browser add-on provided by Google. This is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. However, you may then no longer be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent. Alternatively, you can prevent the storage of cookies by setting a so-called opt-out cookie, which will prevent your data from being collected on our website in the future. To do this, please click on the following . You also have the option of preventing the storage of cookies by setting this in your browser. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted by you at any time.
Information on the third-party provider:
Registered office within the EU: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
- User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
- Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Google's use of data when you use our partners' websites or apps:https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners
- Data use for advertising purposes: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
- Personalised advertising by Google: http://www.google.de/settings/ads
- Google has signed up to the agreement concluded between the European Union and the USA. Privacy Shield agreement and has certified itself. Google thereby undertakes to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. You can find more information in the entry linked below: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
We also take technical and organisational security measures in accordance with the state of the art in order to comply with the provisions of data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in July 2021. Due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to adapt this data protection declaration.